By accessing and using the website, https://deltatecnic.com/ (hereinafter, the “Web”), a visitor of the Web acquires the condition of user, which means that the user completely accepts the conditions of use in force at any given time, without reservation.
Identity: DELTA TECNIC, S.A. (also referred to as the provider)
VAT Number (CIF): A08704520
Postal address: P.I. Molí de les Planes, c/ Mont Llorer nº 2, 08470, Sant Celoni, BARCELONA
DELTA TECNIC, S.A., as the entity responsible for this Website, and in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), related to the protection of individuals in regards to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data; coupled with other current laws on protection of personal data, and with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE for its initials in Spanish), informs you that all security measures, both technical and organizational, have been implemented to guarantee and protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To conduct the necessary commercial and administrative processes with website Users;
- To send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical resource, in the case that the User has expressly agreed to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- To answer queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or signed up for by the User.
- To use the data to contact you, by electronic and non-electronic means, to obtain your opinion about the service provided, and
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending an email with the subject “Unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the LSSICE, DELTA TECNIC, S.A. does not send out SPAM, meaning that it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, all communications the User will receive from the provider contain the possibility of canceling the express consent to receive our information.
We shall not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above, except in the cases we are legally obligated or required to do so.
All data obtained will be kept as long as your relationship with us is maintained, and even after the end of that relationship during the necessary period for formulating, exercising or defending claims and legal obligations, during which time the data will be duly blocked.
Legal grounds for the processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is: a) the existence of a pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship; b) when it is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests of DELTA TECNIC, S.A.; c) when you have given your consent; and d) when it is necessary for the fulfilment of the legal and regulatory obligations of DELTA TECNIC, S.A.
Recipients of assignments or transfers
Depending on the purposes why your personal data is being collected, any of the following people may access:
(a) DELTA TECNIC, S.A. authorized staff or their representatives acting on behalf of the DELTA TECNIC, S.A., subject to any applicable data protection legislation;
(b) regulatory authorities and other third parties in compliance with applicable legislation;
(c) third parties/data processers (service providers processing information as data processors under the instructions of DELTA TECNIC, S.A.). All of this will only take place after undertaking the actions necessary to ensure that we may share said information and after entering into the relevant external data processor contract in compliance with data protection regulations.
DELTA TECNIC, S.A. will not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event that such transfers are made, DELTA TECNIC, S.A. will comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
Rights of interested parties
As a User and interested party, you may ask to exercise the following rights to DELTA TECNIC, S.A. by sending a letter to the postal address in the header or by sending an email to email@example.com, using the subject: “DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS”, and enclosing a photocopy of your ID or any analogous legal document, as stipulated by law.
- Right to access:lets the interested party know of and obtain information about his or her personal data being processed.
- Right to rectify or remove:lets the interested party correct errors or modify the data that are inexact or incomplete.
- Right to cancel:lets the interested party delete the data that are inadequate or excessive.
- Right to oppose:the interested party’s right to not have his or her personal data processed or assigned.
- Right to limit the processing:entails the marking of the personal data kept, with the aim of limiting their future processing.
- Data portability:providing the interested party with his or her data being processed, so that he or she can send them to another party responsible for processing, with no impediments.
- Right to not be the object of individual automated decisions (including the creation of profiles): right to not be subjected to a decision based on automated processing that may cause an impact or may have significant effects.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe your rights may have been violated with regard to the protection of your data (agpd.es). You can therefore use the models and forms for exercising different rights that are available through the Spanish Data Protection Agency on its official web page (https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html).
DELTA TECNIC, S.A. is active on some of the main social networks online, and for which it acts as the data controller processing the information DELTA TECNIC, S.A. posts.
DELTA TECNIC, S.A. will process data on each social network in accordance with the rules that each social network has laid down. Unless otherwise stated, at DELTA TECNIC, S.A. we may let our followers on each social network know about our activities, events, and other related issues, which also includes follower service, using the channels social networks provide for this purpose.
DELTA TECNIC, S.A. will not retrieve personal data from social networks, unless users give us their explicit consent to do so.
Any data provided will be processed confidentially. The provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures, as well as all the required levels of protection, to guarantee that processing data is safe and to prevent the alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access to data, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the stored data. Likewise, the processing and recording of files, programs, systems or equipment are guaranteed. The premises and centers fulfil the requirements and conditions for integrity and security established in the current regulation.
DELTA TECNIC, S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between DELTA TECNIC, S.A. and the Users of its telematic services, included in this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, to which the parties expressly submit. In the event of any dispute arising from or related to this regulation, the only competent entity to resolve said dispute is the Court of BARCELONA.