Identity: DELTA TECNIC, S.A. (also referred to as the provider)
VAT Number (CIF): A08704520
Postal address: P.I. Molí de les Planes, c/ Mont Llorer nº 2, 08470, Sant Celoni, BARCELONA
DELTA TECNIC, S.A., as the entity responsible for this Website, and in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), related to the protection of individuals in regards to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data; coupled with other current laws on protection of personal data, and with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE for its initials in Spanish), informs you that all security measures, both technical and organizational, have been implemented to guarantee and protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To conduct the necessary commercial and administrative processes with website Users;
- To send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical resource, in the case that the User has expressly agreed to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- To answer queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or signed up for by the User.
- To use the data to contact you, by electronic and non-electronic means, to obtain your opinion about the service provided, and
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending an email with the subject “Unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the LSSICE, DELTA TECNIC, S.A. does not send out SPAM, meaning that it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, all communications the User will receive from the provider contain the possibility of canceling the express consent to receive our information.
We shall not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above, except in the cases we are legally obligated or required to do so.
Your data will be kept while the commercial relationship between us lasts, or until you exercise your right to cancel, oppose or limit the processing of your data. However, we shall keep certain identifying personal and traffic data for a maximum period of two years in case they should be required by judges and/or Courts, or to initiate internal actions arising from the improper use of the website.
You will not be the object of decisions based on automated processing that may cause any effect to your data.
Legal grounds for the processing
The legal grounds for processing the data is the consent provided for the purposes described above, which shall be requested at the time of selecting the pertinent checkbox when collecting your data.
Not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy entails the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about the provider’s products and services.
Recipients of assignments or transfers
DELTA TECNIC, S.A. shall not assign or communicate data either within or outside of the EU. The provider shall solely provide information to security forces in compliance with a court order or a legal regulation, without prejudice to blocking or cancelling the account if there are signs of the User committing some type of crime or offense. The information provided shall only be what the provider has at the time in question.
The information you provide either through this website or the form will be hosted on the servers of DELTA TECNIC, S.A., which belong to the following company: ARSYS INTERNET S.L.U. (hereinafter referred to as ARSYS) with VAT number (CIF) _ B85294916 and registered address C/ Chile, 54 26007 LOGROÑO (LA RIOJA). The processing that the entity can perform on the data is regulated by a contract between the provider and said company. Under no circumstances shall the data processor outsource services involving data processing to third parties without our prior consent.
Rights of interested parties
As a User and interested party, you may ask to exercise the following rights to DELTA TECNIC, S.A. by sending a letter to the postal address in the header or by sending an email to email@example.com, using the subject: “LOPD, ARCO rights”, and enclosing a photocopy of your ID or any analogous legal document, as stipulated by law.
- Right to access: lets the interested party know of and obtain information about his or her personal data being processed.
- Right to rectify or remove: lets the interested party correct errors or modify the data that are inexact or incomplete.
- Right to cancel: lets the interested party delete the data that are inadequate or excessive.
- Right to oppose: the interested party’s right to not have his or her personal data processed or assigned.
- Right to limit the processing: entails the marking of the personal data kept, with the aim of limiting their future processing.
- Data portability: providing the interested party with his or her data being processed, so that he or she can send them to another party responsible for processing, with no impediments.
- Right to not be the object of individual automated decisions (including the creation of profiles): right to not be subjected to a decision based on automated processing that may cause an impact or may have significant effects.
As a User, you have the right to remove the consent provided at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe your rights may have been violated with regard to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the minimum and essential information through the registration form. You will provide the following data on the form: email, name and surnames.
If you contract the service or purchase the product via our website, http://deltatecnic.com/, we shall ask you to provide information about yourself, including your full name, contact details and information on a credit or debit card.
We inform you that DELTA TECNIC, S.A. may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data performed on persons who become followers on social media (and/or make any link or share through social media) of the official pages of DELTA TECNIC, S.A. shall be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations of each social media that have been previously accepted by the User.
DELTA TECNIC, S.A. will process your data for the purposes of properly managing your presence on the social network, notifying you of the provider’s activities, products and services, and for any other purpose that the regulation of the social network allows.
The publication of the following contents is prohibited, contents that:
– Are allegedly illegal by national, EU or international regulations, or that conduct allegedly illegal activities that may violate good faith principles.
– Violate people’s fundamental rights, lack courtesy on the media, disturb or may generate negative opinions among our Users or third parties and, in general, any content that DELTA TECNIC, S.A. deems inappropriate.
– In general, violate the principles of lawfulness, honesty and responsibility, as well as the protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and protection of intellectual and industrial property rights.
DELTA TECNIC, S.A. also reserves the right to remove, without prior notice on the website or the corporate social media site, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent via social media will be added to a file owned by DELTA TECNIC, S.A., and you may receive information of interest to you.
In any case, if you submit personal information through the social network, DELTA TECNIC, S.A. will be exempt from any liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform. If the User wants to know them, he or she should consult the pertinent specific conditions for the social network in question.
Any data provided will be processed confidentially. The provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures, as well as all the required levels of protection, to guarantee that processing data is safe and to prevent the alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access to data, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the stored data. Likewise, the processing and recording of files, programs, systems or equipment are guaranteed. The premises and centers fulfil the requirements and conditions for integrity and security established in the current regulation.
DELTA TECNIC, S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between DELTA TECNIC, S.A. and the Users of its telematic services, included in this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, to which the parties expressly submit. In the event of any dispute arising from or related to this regulation, the only competent entity to resolve said dispute is the Court of BARCELONA.