As a User and interested party, you may ask to exercise the following rights to DELTA TECNIC, S.A. by sending a letter to the postal address in the header or by sending an email to email@example.com, using the subject: “LOPD, ARCO rights”, and enclosing a photocopy of your ID or any analogous legal document, as stipulated by law.
- Right to access: lets the interested party know of and obtain information about his or her personal data being processed.
- Right to rectify or remove: lets the interested party correct errors or modify the data that are inexact or incomplete.
- Right to cancel: lets the interested party delete the data that are inadequate or excessive.
- Right to oppose: the interested party’s right to not have his or her personal data processed or assigned.
- Right to limit the processing: entails the marking of the personal data kept, with the aim of limiting their future processing.
- Data portability: providing the interested party with his or her data being processed, so that he or she can send them to another party responsible for processing, with no impediments.
- Right to not be the object of individual automated decisions (including the creation of profiles): right to not be subjected to a decision based on automated processing that may cause an impact or may have significant effects.
As a User, you have the right to remove the consent provided at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe your rights may have been violated with regard to the protection of your data (agpd.es).