DELTACOLOR Masterbatch has a range of masterbatch specially developed for this market sector, for both rigid and laminated applications. Our Masterbatch have a pigments concentration, which profitably replace the use of powder pigments or pigment pastes.
DELTAVINIL CP (CRIOPELLET)
Concentrates of unitary pigments, cryogenically shredded, of particle size of less than 1000 microns, and a DE colour difference (see product list)
– Added with Ca/Zn stabilisers
– Pigment content between 20-50% in organic products and 50-70% in inorganic products.
– Temperature resistance: all the pigments have been selected to resist the processing temperatures for each application, appropriately.
– Dispersion: during the extrusion process, all the pigments are fully disaggregated so that their performance is optimal. This provides excellent colour regularity and the absence of agglomerates in the final applications.
Dilution: this masterbatch range is a powder preparation, confers the maximum colour dilution properties within the customer’s bases
List of Standard Cryopellets
DELTAVINIL MP (MICROPELLET)
Tailor made colours, with particle size 1 x 1.5 +- 0.5 mm. This masterbatch range is recommended for use in long production colours.
– Dosage: 1-3 % depending on the base used by the customer.
– Weather and light fastness: designed according to the specifications and requirements requested by the customer.
– Temperature resistance: all the pigments have been selected to resist the processing temperatures for each application appropriately.
– Dispersion: during the extrusion process, all the pigments are disaggregated so that their performance is optimal. This provides excellent colour regularity and avoids the presence of agglomerates in the final applications.
– Dilution: this product range with a smaller pellet colour considerably improves the colour dilution properties within the customer’s base.
Colours with particle size 2.5 x 3.5 +- 1 mm, unitary pigment concentrates in the same range as CP version.
We can also produce tailor made products according to the customer’s specifications.
Our Masterbatch products fulfil perfectly all the market’s requirements, providing:
– Perfect dilution of the base formulas.
– Fully dispersion of all pigments included in the masterbatch.
– Excellent colour regularity.
– Reduction of powder and contaminations.
RANGE OF PVC PRODUCTS